The most important dates and logistics information
Get an overview of the most important dates and deadlines.
Find useful tips for product shipping, setup and dismantling times for
LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA.
|Bare Space||September 7, 2015||10.00 am - 10.00 pm (Overnight)|
|September 8, 2015||10.00 am - 08.00 pm (NO Overnight)|
|Shell Space/Constructed Booth||September 8, 2015||10.00 am - 08.00 pm|
|Bulky & Heavy Exhibits/Machine||September 7, 2015||04.00 pm - 10.00 pm|
|September 8, 2015||10.00 am - 03.00 pm|
|All Exhibits ready for display||September 8, 2015||08.00 pm|
|Opening Hours of Exhibition||September 9 - 11, 2015||10.00 am - 6.00 pm|
|Forwarder delivers empty crates, etc.||September 11, 2015||6.30 pm - 11.59 pm|
|Booth dismantling||September 11, 2015||6.30 pm - 11.59 pm|
Dates & Deadlines
Setup Bare Space September 7, 2015 10.00 am - 10.00 pm (Overnight) September 8, 2015 10.00 am - 08.00 pm (NO Overnight) Shell Space/Constructed Booth September 8, 2015 10.00 am - 08.00 pm Exhibitors’ Move-in Bulky & Heavy Exhibits/Machine September 7, 2015 04.00 pm - 10.00 pm September 8, 2015 10.00 am - 03.00 pm All Exhibits ready for display September 8, 2015 08.00 pm Exhibition Period Opening Hours of Exhibition September 9 - 11, 2015 10.00 am - 6.00 pm Dismantling Forwarder delivers empty crates, etc. September 11, 2015 6.30 pm - 11.59 pm Booth dismantling September 11, 2015 6.30 pm - 11.59 pm
Import of Exhibits
Foreign exhibits at LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA 2015 are allowed to import non-consumable goods required for display in the Exhibition without paying any import duty, provided the goods in question are re-exported within a period of six months from the date of import into India, as per the information below. Duty free import of exhibits will be issued to only those foreign exhibitors who have paid the space charges in foreign exchange.
India is a signatory to the ATA Carnet System and import of goods is governed by its rules. All Exhibitors belonging to the Member Countries of ATA Carnet will get ATA Carnet issued from their country’s Chambers of Commerce or any agency authorised to issue Carnet duly certified by the customs. When goods arrive in India, the temporary importation for six months will be allowed on the basis of the ATA Carnet procedure.
The following categories of items will not, however, be covered and the Exhibitors are advised to file separate bills of entry as the temporary imports will be governed by the Government of India’s normal rules.
- a. All consumable goods meant for distribution or sale which are not likely to be re-exported.
- b. Goods imported through the medium of post.
- c. Transit goods.
A separate bill of entry will be required to be filled in for such consignments and import clearance will be governed by normal rules of the Government of India customs. The temporary import of the Exhibits, goods from the countries who are not members of ATA Carnet, will be governed by the following rules:
- a. The Exhibitors will be required to produce a guarantee letter from their respective Embassies in India.
- b. If the exhibits are not guaranteed by the Embassy, some local Indian company, acceptable to the Collector of Customs, must stand guarantee before a Bank Guarantee can be waived.
- c. In case the Exhibitor cannot comply with (a) and (b) above, he will have to produce a Bank Guarantee to the tune of 250% of the invoice value as per the customs rules.
Guidelines for companies from Taiwan participating in LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA 2015 Exhibition and Conference. As far as the Taiwanese participation in international events in India is concerned, the following norms must be observed:
- i. Taiwan may participate under the nomenclature of “Chinese Taipei” or “China Taipei”. It may also retain its standard nomenclature in a particular international organisation if that organisation is holding its meeting in India. However, there shall be no reference to Taiwan as the “Republic of China”.
- ii. There shall be no display of national flag, country nameplate, national emblem or singing of the national anthem of the so-called “Republic of China”.
- iii. Taiwanese delegates shall not engage in any political activity; their participation shall not be political in nature.
The visit of individual businessmen from Taiwan may be organised within the following parameters:
- i. They visit India in their individual capacity, and not as representatives of the so-called “Republic of China”.
- ii. There shall be no display of national flag, country name plate, national emblem or singing of national anthem of the so-called “Republic of China” at any public event organised for or by them in India.
- iii. They shall not engage in any political activity while in India.
- iv. There shall not be any reference to the term “Republic of China” in any formal document signed during the visit.
Set-up & Dismantling
Setup Time Raw (Bare) Space Exhibitors September 7, 2015 10.00am – 10.00pm September 8, 2015 10.00am – 08.00pm Shell Scheme Exhibitors September 8, 2015 10.00pm – 08.00pm All work completion September 8, 2015 08.00pm Tear-Down (Dismantling) Move-out of hand carried exhibits September 11, 2015 06.30 – 11.59pm Move-out of booth & heavy / large
September 11, 2015 06.30 – 11.59pm